The plexiglass PE protective film is a polymer organic compound with simple structure when it is used. It is the most widely used polymer material in the world, and the PE protective film is made of a special polyethylene (PE) plastic film, depending on the density. It is a high density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene and low density polyethylene.
The biggest advantage of plexiglass PE protective film is that the protected product is not polluted, corroded, scratched and protected from the original smooth and shiny surface during production, processing, transportation, storage and use, thus improving the quality and market of the product. Competitiveness.
Plexiglass PE protective film application field
Stainless steel plate, aluminum plate, aluminum alloy profile, steel profile and door and window, aluminum composite panel, fluorocarbon panel, mirror panel, sandwich color steel plate, fireproof panel, veneer, plexiglass panel, PS, PE, PVC panel solar panel (polycarbonate) Ester board), security door, signage, coated glass, high-grade furniture, high-end crafts, electrical cabinets, computer casings, automotive lamps, flooring, household appliances, instrumentation, and other products that need protection in various fields can be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- PE protective film for stair floor purchase nee...
- Use and permeability of PE reticulated protecti...
- The main features and transparency of casting p...