There are two ways to reverse antistatic: one is to coat the PET film with an antistatic coating, the other is to add an antistatic agent when PET is produced. The former coating method is easy to destroy the coating in the process of preservation and transportation, and weakens the antistatic effect, which is why the antistatic protective film has a shorter shelf life than the ordinary protective film, and its advantage is low cost.
The latter method has the disadvantage of high cost, but its relatively long shelf life makes many users choose to use this protective film on shipment protection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Performance index of PE protective film
- PE protective film for stainless steel can meet...
- Application of PE protective film for aluminum ...
- Special performance analysis of PE protective f...
- Influencing factors and substrate treatment of ...
- Application field and excellent performance of ...