Antistatic PET protective film is mainly used for the protection of glass and plastic surface, that is, no glue residue, and control the peeling voltage during the peeling period, so that the protective film will not produce a large voltage to break down the patch. Period is mainly divided into one side (with rubber surface) antistatic, double-sided (with rubber surface, reverse) two kinds of antistatic.
The principle of anti-static tape surface is to add anti-static agent to the glue and then apply the glue to make it have anti-static effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Performance index of PE protective film
- PE protective film for stainless steel can meet...
- Application of PE protective film for aluminum ...
- Special performance analysis of PE protective f...
- Influencing factors and substrate treatment of ...