Electrostatic film is a kind of non-adhesive film, mainly PE, PVC material, rely on the electrostatic adsorption of the product itself to adhere to the object to play a protective role, generally more sensitive to adhesive or glue residue surface, more used in glass, lenses, high-gloss plastic surface, acrylic and other very smooth surface.
Electrostatic film can not feel static electricity outside, is a self-adhesive film, low adhesion, used in the bright enough, the general thickness of 3, 5, 8 wire. The color is transparent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Performance index of PE protective film
- PE protective film for stainless steel can meet...
- Application of PE protective film for aluminum ...