1. Stainless steel temporary surface protective film with a paper towel
dipped in some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, do not need
to use medical treatment) wipe, and then a few stainless steel
protective film will be clean.
2. Use nail polish. The usage is the same as alcohol acetone. The effect is also very good. Nail polish does not require quality, good or general, as long as it can wash away the nail polish.
3. Use acetone. The method is the same as above. The amount is small and thorough, and the best part is that it can remove these residual gels very quickly and easily, which is better than sprinkling. Both of these are solvents and are the best of all methods.
4. Use banana water. It is an industrial agent used to remove paint, and it is also easy to buy (the place where the paint is sold is sold). The method is also the same as alcohol acetone. Apply with a hot towel. Use a blade to scrape and then erase the eraser. It's a good thing, and it's easy to solve your problem with it.
Use hand cream. First peel off the printed surface, then squeeze the hand cream on it, slowly use your thumb to rub it, and then you can rub the sticky glue on the stainless steel protective film. Just slow down. Hand creams are oily substances whose properties are incompatible with gums. In addition to glue is to use this feature.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Production process and production process of PE...
- PE protective film for color steel sheet has go...
- Self adhesive film for metal use advantages and...
- Advantages and storage requirements of plexigla...
- PE protective film for stair floor purchase nee...
- Use and permeability of PE reticulated protecti...
- The main features and transparency of casting p...