The adhesive used in the PE protective film for color steel sheet is mainly inert and does not chemically react with the surface of the material to be bonded. The PE protective film has a low crystal point, and the fewer the crystal points, the higher the requirements for the manufacturing level of the protective film, and the better the quality of the protective film.
The color steel plate PE protective film needs good adhesion to the material to be protected during use, and the protective film does not rise and fall off during material handling and processing. The protective film has good weather resistance and holding stability. After several days or a long time, the peeling force is not significantly increased, and it is easy to remove. On the surface to be protected, no residual glue remains and no shadow is required. The color steel plate PE protective film fully meets the tensile strength, elastic modulus, elongation and the like of the user to a certain extent.
The color steel sheet PE protective film has good mechanical strength.
1. Color steel plate PE protective film has good chemical resistance and can withstand various chemical substances.
2. The color steel plate PE protective film has excellent transparency and smoothness, and the display effect is good.
3. The color steel plate PE protective film is coated with polymer conductive polymer, which has low surface resistivity and stable performance, and is not affected by environmental temperature and humidity.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Self adhesive film for metal use advantages and...
- Advantages and storage requirements of plexigla...
- PE protective film for stair floor purchase nee...
- Use and permeability of PE reticulated protecti...
- The main features and transparency of casting p...