The PE Protective Film for Plastic Profile is inert to the surface of the material to be protected. When used, the protective film has good adhesion to the material to be protected. During the handling and processing of the material, the protective film does not rise and fall off during the protection process. The protective film has good weather resistance and stability to holding the adhesive. After several days or a long time, the peeling force is not significantly increased, and it is easy to remove. When the film is removed, no residual glue remains on the protected surface, and no shadow is left.
PE Protective Film for Plastic Profile requirements
1. The suitable viscosity of the plastic profile PE protective film: easy to stick and easy to tear.
2. The peeling force of the plastic profile PE protective film is stable: the change with time is small, that is, the smaller the peeling force increases, the better;
3. Good weather resistance: under solar exposure conditions, the use period is up to six months to one year;
4. Long storage period: stored in the warehouse for more than one year, no change in quality;
5. No pollution, no corrosion: the adhesive is inert and will not chemically react with the surface of the material to be bonded;
6. Excellent mechanical properties: tensile strength, modulus of elasticity, elongation, etc. that meet user requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Advantages and softness of the Carpet Surface P...
- The process of transportation and use of Wooden...
- Peeling effect and requirements of PE Protectiv...
- Unique advantages and product quality requireme...
- Good light transmission and moisture-proof requ...
- The manufacturing process and production situat...
- Industrial field and surface requirements for S...