When the PE Protective Film for Window is used, when the profile is installed and peeled off, the protective film cannot be effectively peeled off. The main reason is that there are two possibilities.
First, the sensitive adhesive used in the protective film product is not a special adhesive for the protective film. If this is the case, the protective film will of course have a very good effect when pasted, but it will be very difficult to peel off. This is also a manufacturer of some illegal protective film products. The most common problem with the protective film produced,
Second, the material used for the protective film master tape is too soft to withstand the tensile force during peeling, and breakage occurs during peeling.
Although the PE Protective Film for Window product can be effectively peeled off, there is a protective film on the surface of the profile. This problem often occurs in some low-grade protective film products because the protective film is bonded to the protected profile. In the case of a suitable environment such as sunlight and water, a chemical cooperation occurs,
The society is developing, human beings are making progress, people's quality requirements for life are constantly improving, and various new things are constantly appearing. It is this seemingly ordinary but it brings great convenience to our life.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Unique advantages and product quality requireme...
- Good light transmission and moisture-proof requ...
- The manufacturing process and production situat...
- Industrial field and surface requirements for S...