In the process of making PE protective film for aluminum ceiling, corona treatment is generally performed, which will increase the surface area of the film and bring static electricity, and then carry out subsequent coating work, so that the film and Good bonding of glue.
The PE protective film for aluminum ceilings is effectively applied to the inner layer of the film. The main material used for the production of EVA is a certain adsorption function when used, thereby achieving the entire adsorption function of the film. The electrostatic composition of these two electrostatic films is also different, and the quality and price of the products are different.
In the production process of PE protective film for aluminum ceiling, the processing temperature of the barrel is appropriately increased and the method of collecting and cooling is adopted. The transparency of the film can be increased. In fact, in order to produce a transparent PP film, a water quenching method must be used. For example, if air cooling is used, the produced PP inflation film is vague and translucent due to poor cooling effect. For this reason, an appropriate increase in processing temperature and high-efficiency cooling means in production are effective ways to improve transparency. A small amount of a polyacrylate resin excellent in transparency and compatibility with a PE protective film or a PP protective film is added.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- PE protective film for color steel sheet has go...
- Self adhesive film for metal use advantages and...
- Advantages and storage requirements of plexigla...
- PE protective film for stair floor purchase nee...
- Use and permeability of PE reticulated protecti...
- The main features and transparency of casting p...