1) Solvent rubber adhesive, solvent acrylic adhesive, water-borne acrylic adhesive, and silicone adhesive are the types of adhesive for film coating. Among them, water-based acrylic adhesives are the most widely used products, which can easily adjust the adhesion, and good transparency and weatherability.
2) Self-adhesive film is usually produced by co-extrusion, and its self-adhesive layer is mainly EVA, ultra-low density polyethylene or polyolefin plastic resin. This kind of structure has gradually become the mainstream of the market, because it has more advantages than the film, such as no residual adhesive, providing stable adhesion, reducing user costs. And create higher profits for protective film manufacturers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Performance index of PE protective film
- PE protective film for stainless steel can meet...