1. different surfaces require different viscosity.
2. Similarly, different surfaces may require different viscosity.
3. Subsequent processing steps are the key to determining viscosity. Follow up processes include bending, stamping, cutting, drilling, thermoforming, etc.
4. Reasonable match between thickness and viscosity.
5. The tensile strength and elongation of the protective film are to ensure that the flexibility and strength of the protective film can meet the requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Performance index of PE protective film
- PE protective film for stainless steel can meet...
- Application of PE protective film for aluminum ...
- Special performance analysis of PE protective f...
- Influencing factors and substrate treatment of ...
- Application field and excellent performance of ...
- Characteristics and uses of PE reticulated prot...