The metal self-adhesive film is a new product with high transparency and no offset printing. It has good tensile strength, elongation at break and good puncture resistance. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) are used as the main raw materials, and the imported self-adhesive materials are uniformly mixed. The three-layer co-extrusion process is used to melt and plasticize through the extrusion system and then through the die and molding. A new packaging material made from molds.
Advantages of using self adhesive film for metal
1. Metal self-adhesive is easy to stick to the surface of the product, can be hand-packed and mechanically packaged, with high cleanliness and more beautiful products.
2. The metal self-adhesive is not affected by humidity, temperature and other environmental influences, and does not affect the surface gloss of the product.
3. After the metal self-adhesive film is stacked, it will not cause damage to the self-adhesive film and will not cause scratches on the surface of the product.
4. Self-adhesive storage time is long, the surface is peeled off from the mucous membrane, easy to tear, no residual glue.
Related Industry Knowledge
- PET material protection film
- Protective Film Classification by nature
- Electrostatic film
- Reticulated membrane
- Antistatic PET protective film
- Antistatic mode
- Selection of protective film
- Features of CPP protective film
- Development status of protective membrane
- Application of PE protective film
- Advantages and storage requirements of plexigla...
- PE protective film for stair floor purchase nee...
- Use and permeability of PE reticulated protecti...
- The main features and transparency of casting p...